For many, Easter is all about delicious food and snacks. Luckily some of it or all of it can be healthy and tasty at the same time. Here is an option for just that♥
♦200 ml Coconut milk ♦Greek yoghurt ♦ 4tbsp Chia Seeds ♦2 tbsp Honey ♦1 tsp Vanilla extract ♦1 mango
1.Mix Coconut milk, chia seeds, greek yoghurt, honey and vanilla extract.
2. Keep aside for 30 minutes
3. Mix once again and then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
4. Smoothen mango in a blender and place some in the bottom of the glass
5. Add some coconut milk chia seeds mixture into the serving glass.
6. Repeat the layer
7. Garnish with coconut flakes and mango pieces. Serve chilled.
Enjoy your Easter celebration!
With Purpose & Pepper