- Denise Hicks with Postmodern Foods.
Postmodern Foods is flipping the concept of fast food on its head. They serve high quality and nutrient-rich foods for a convenience-loving culture. So, you can get a healthy option on the go! Check it out here
- Jurgita Caballero with “Living an abundant life 365”
Jurgita are focusing on teaching men and women, how to live an abundant life trough the power of whole foods and sustainable lifestyle adjustments. You can find her here
- Ginny Wright with Total Wellness Challenge.
A 30 days total wellness challenge that helps you develop and maintain healthy habits and overall well-being. If you want to be challenged, check it out here.
Our entertainment for the evening brought a tear to the eyes of many guests, in a good way:)
- Kelly Carnes, marketing representative for Memphis Meats.
There is an amazing, innovative team of people in the US that are changing the world by developing a way to produce real meat from animal cells. I am of course talking about Memphis Meats and we were lucky enough to have Kelly telling us about this fascinating and exciting concept that will help changing this world for the better. Please check out Memphis Meats here.
- Jurgita Caballero CEO of “Living an abundant life 365”
This evening Jurgita gave us some examples o how to reduce meat consumption in your daily diet. Check out her business here
Other sponsors and supporters of Bites With A Purpose:
- Brian Kateman, Founder and president of The Reducetarian Foundation.
The Reducetarian Foundation aims to improve human health, protect the environment, and spare farm animals from cruelty by reducing consumption of animal products. They envision a world in which societal consumption of red meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, and dairy is significantly reduced. In a few words: it’s not all-or-nothing. They celebrate the small changes in personal and institutional behavior that collectively result in a significant difference in the world. Please support them here
- Ashley Adams with Chicville USA did our styling and shot the event. She is a natural talent and a true artist. If you want to take the aesthetic part of your event to another level of perfection you should check out her website here.
- RXBAR Filled up our giveaway bags with some nutritious goodies. A good option for a healthy snack. Here
- Streets Marked on 14th street Washington DC. Covering us with delicious and organic beverages for the event.
I can´t wait for the next happening in this event series, and I hope you all will stay tuned:)
With Purpose & Pepper